eLearning Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Open Water Diver Course online provides the knowledge development portion you need as the first step in your Open Water training. After enrolling, PADI’s eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and readings. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress and review and correct anything you may miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace. Once you finish PADI's eLearning course, a review of the material and the confined & open water training dives can be completed with Peachtree Dive Center.
- $174 paid to PADI during enrollment (details)
- $175 paid to Peachtree Dive Center for confined water training
- Costs for open water training will vary. Check the Dive Travel section for certification fees.
Included in the cost:
- The PADI enhancement pack (logbook and eRDP)
- Use of equipment (tanks, weights, BCD, regulator, and wetsuit)
NOTE: Since all classroom work is completed online before arriving at our dive center, this course does not include a PADI Open Water Manual. If you want to have a copy of all materials you learn online, a paper manual can be purchased at an additional cost.
Visit PADI's site to enroll. Then, call Peachtree Dive Center to make arrangements for the in-water portion of your training (both confined and open water dives)